Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies I have a 3 year old daughter were almost done potty training her and I was wondering when did you put your kids in underwares to sleep in for the night time right now we have her sleeping in pull ups at night but she's in underwares during the day and when she takes a nap she'll sleep with her underwares on too ane wake herself up when she has to go to the bathroom but me and my hubby are scared to have her sleep with them at night just not sure if she's ready for it yet 

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM
If she's waking up dry or waking to use the bathroom then try it. My son trained at 3 1/2 and was dry at night by his 4th birthday with no accidents after. My dd has been trained since may and still wakes up wet most mornings. I expect she'll be a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Once my dd went about 2 weeks without wetting herself at night, we switched her over. She's only wet the bed twice since, and that was when she was sick.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Is she dry when she wakes up in the morning? If she is then I would let her start wearing them at night as well. If she isn't then maybe start waking her up once a night to use the bathroom. Time it however you wish, as long as it's before she goes. Then do that for a week or so, then have her wear the underwear at night continuing to wake her up at that time for a bit until she wakes up herself or can stay dry through the night. 

Just my suggestions. Feel free to tell me to shush. or ignore them. Might work. 

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I didn't bare butt worked best for us. When they woke up they would put there underwear back on. My boys loved big boys undies and wouldnt have dare peed on lighting mcgueen but didn't want to sleep in them said they might fart on lighting mcqueen in there sleep. Lmao .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Put a rubber sheet under her regular sheet. That will protect the mattress from any accidents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

2 years old

DolphinFan85
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:58 PM

my 4y/o old is still not completly night trained, she wears pulls ups every night and will wake up dry more often than not. we are putting a waterproof sheet on her bed this weekend and hopfully by the time she is five she will be night trained (her aunt-my younger sister and her daddy wet the bed till they were 12)

barefootmommi
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Soon after his fourth birthday he woke up dry almost always and woke up to go in the middle of the night he still occasionally will have an accident he's 6 but prone to bladder infections
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zindagi511
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM

my DS has been potty trained since 2 1/2 and normally he wakes up dry.  Every once in a while though, usually if he had something to drink late, he'll wake up wet.  I've been doing pull ups (or padded underwear as we call it) lately but I think I'm going to stop again.  We're working on him waking up in the middle of the night to go by himself.  

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM

When there pull-ups were dry the next morning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)