Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Hi ladies I have a 3 year old daughter were almost done potty training her and I was wondering when did you put your kids in underwares to sleep in for the night time right now we have her sleeping in pull ups at night but she's in underwares during the day and when she takes a nap she'll sleep with her underwares on too ane wake herself up when she has to go to the bathroom but me and my hubby are scared to have her sleep with them at night just not sure if she's ready for it yet 

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Replies (21-23):
zolanmel
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Idk my dd was in undies at night but then regressed to peeing her pants again so it's back in pull ups.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tbarnes895
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM

A week after he potty trained and that was over 6 months ago and in that whole time he only had 3 accidents ever at night.  he even refuses to pee when he gets up and often times doesnt pee for the first time in the day till hes been up almost 2 hours.  he doesn't have accidents so i don't force him to pee except right before bed the rest of the day its up to him when he goes.  i was blessed with an easy child to potty train he just turned 3 on monday and has been trained since he was 2 1/2.  good luck.

Gina1109
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM
We started potty training at 2 off and on and when he turned 3 I finally buckled down and on about 2 weeks. About a month later, we ran out of night time pull ups so I said ' oh well, gotta start somewhere" and he woke up dry. He still has accidents about 2-3 times a month but Thats okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN