Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Are you happy with your post baby body?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
  • 114 Replies
Why or why not?
What are you doing to maintain it either way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tbarnes895
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Would be happier about 10lbs lighter but cant complain too much.  Especially since I'm not doing anything to lose weight but am at least happy that I am also not gaining either.  Its also not the weight so much as the love handles and a little extra in the thighs I would be happy to be rid of but I've become more accepting of my appearance than I was last year.

itsm3
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM
4 moms liked this

i've always been comfortable with my body but then i started getting bigger and i didn't like it so i changed it.  that was back in january and i'm still going strong!  i love the way my body looks now.  i have my muscles back and the other day, i put on my bikini circa 1999 and IT FIT.  i almost cried.  i actually gave myself a fist pump in the mirror because i was so happy!

angelyuna20
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I'm pretty happy with it. I have a couple problem areas but I'm hoping to have them somewhat settled out at least by next summer. I've been doing zumba at least 4 days a week and trying to eat healthier.

christel22406
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Exact response I would give.

Quoting tbarnes895:

Would be happier about 10lbs lighter but cant complain too much.  Especially since I'm not doing anything to lose weight but am at least happy that I am also not gaining either.  Its also not the weight so much as the love handles and a little extra in the thighs I would be happy to be rid of but I've become more accepting of my appearance than I was last year.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nichole0403
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Not so much, I'm doing the P90 workout right now in hopes to shed the extra weight. I'm also trying to find a good easy diet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I keep the boobs and lose the muffin top they gave me.
I was so cute and tiny before ... Wahhh! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Yes, very happy

nodramamama311
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:12 PM
10 more lbs and I'll be happy. Also want to get my belly pudge down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZanderandBella
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I'm getting there. I worked hard on losing weight. Now I'm wrapping and working on losing the last few pounds. For the most part, I am happy but I want to wrap my thighs and butt a few more times.

RaeNova
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I'm OK with my body, i justmummy had my second baby 6 weeks ago so mentally this time seems harder and i seem to think i look worse the second time around but everyone else around me seems to think I look great so trying to keep my chin up about it and work a little harder to get the weight off especially since I've gained more this time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)