Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Are you happy with your post baby body?

Posted by   + Show Post
Why or why not?
What are you doing to maintain it either way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
zolanmel
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Nope. Need to lose like 50 pounds. I weigh 169
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetone44_2004
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM
No. I am 21 and I hate my belly button... it looks ugly and stretched and I feel ugly seeing everyone else my age and all my friends look hot like I use too. I still wear a bikini at the beach and all that but I wish my belly button would go back to normal. I don't think it ever will :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by Robyn on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM

for the most part, yeah. But I work hard at it. I still have a belly, but I had that before kids, too. It was more than a year after I had my second child that I finally got serious about getting back in shape. So glad I did!

newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Not completely so I'm working on it. I don't like the pouch I was left with after delivery. I'm eating better and exercising to shed pounds.

MarShy740
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:29 PM
I'm kind of happy i'm very self conscious about my body. It is better than it ever has been. Right now i'm doing Insanity than going to be doing tap out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twix.Leigh
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Only sorta but not really. I'm about 35 lbs too much, and its taking forever to lose. Though I've heard breastfeeding can make you hold baby weight.
I'm trying to find time to run on our machine every day for at least 10 minutes, and eat healthy. Doesn't always work with a 3 yr old, a 4 month old, and an SO who works graveyards and sleeps days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenstars
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I'm about 8 lbs heavier now but I was looking to gain a little anyways but wish I didn't have the strech marks but not much I can do about it. Ds is 6 months old and of it wasn't for the strech marks I would say besides a little extra (not a bad thing) I'm like I was before. The 10 I have put on his been an even gain its not all in one area. I do want to tighten the loose skin....anyone know how to do that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM

In some ways yes and no.  I've had different issues than most.  Nursing took out every inch of me and I became very emaciated (sp)......it wasn't a good situation, so I decided to stop nursing.  Since then, I look and feel healthier....but because of that my chest still looks ragged :(.  I feel old when I look in the mirror :(.

Wendsdy
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I'm not happy with my stomach. I walk an hour and a half 5x a week and its not helping! Probably eating too much junk food but I'm working on it :)

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Nope, I've been struggling with 10-12lbs since my son was born almost 6 years ago.  I lost it all last year and felt great!  Then I got really sick and started gaining it back slowly.  Here I am again trying to lose those same 10+lbs.  I'm a runner and do hot yoga.  I just ran a 1/2 Marathon last Sunday and plan to run another in March.  Now I just need to get my diet in order...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)