Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Are you happy with your post baby body?

Posted by   + Show Post
Why or why not?
What are you doing to maintain it either way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Replies (21-30):
babygirl7161
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM
For the most part. Few little things to work on yet. I want to see defined muscles in my abs.
I work out at home and go to the gym about 3 days a week for an hour each. Plus run around alot with my dauggterand work 12hr shifts as an ER nurse so i'm rarely sitting still. I also make sure I eat lots of fruits and veggies but I also do nit restrict myself from eating whatever I want. Moderation of the "bad" stuff is key for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM

after my first it was back to normal until depo. but since then i haven't been happy. i've almost completed week 2 of insanity. i'm hoping this will help.

sophiesmom07
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I am for the most part.  It took me almost 1 1/2 years  to lose the post baby weight. I work out to Zumba and love going for walks.  I try to eat healthy for the most part. 

SevenKisses
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I am not doing much to change it.
And when I was pregnant my body was 100 percent better than it is now. Once I gave birth I BALLOONED up and haven't come back down. I blame breastfeeding lol. 

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Yes. I went back to my prepregnancy size/weight/shape pretty easily after having DD. I'm now 17 weeks preganant with our second, but the casual observer doesn't notice that I'm pregnant. I hope I can bounce back as easily this time around.

rmfanfgljf
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I hate my post baby body. Right now I am  in the process of changing that. the last 4 morning me and my sil have been walking/jogging. The first day we walked/jogged a mile. The second and third day we walked a mile, the we walked and jogged the second mile. And just yesterday we walked 2 miles and walked/jogged the third mile. Starting Monday we will go up to 4 miles.

OBImomma
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM
I'm getting there. Just had a baby 7 weeks ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashley924
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM
After I lose 25 lbs then I will be happy!
MamaJAG
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Pretty happy.  I miss my boobs, though.  My babies stole them.  =)  I am 20 pounds lighter than I was pre kids (or pre marriage!) and FIT!!!!  We are a plant based diet family.  I go to the gym 1.5-2 hours, 6 days a week.  Weights, body combat, running, boot camp, CX works, tabata, ect.

SarahsAMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I'm not going to complain at all! I weigh less then I did when I got pregnant with my first kid and he's almost 5 yrs old now. I dropped the weight really fast (all within the first 6 weeks) and I don't have extra loose skin from it! Plus, my boobs are bigger haha!

Oh and I'm not doing anything then normal day stuff to maintain it or to lose it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN