Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Are you happy with your post baby body?

Posted by   + Show Post
Why or why not?
What are you doing to maintain it either way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Replies (41-50):
Kirstyttc
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:31 AM

Yes, even tho i have ALOT of stretch marks, its my mummy marks, i would rather have them then not have my daughter, i still have a bit of weight to loose but im happy.

USMCwife0530
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:35 AM
I could use a boob job after I'm done bf'ing and tone my abs, legs & arms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:39 AM
Yup just hit my goal. Took me two years but I'm happy!
jakesmom323
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:52 AM
This is me too...;)

Quoting AleaKat:

I keep the boobs and lose the muffin top they gave me.

I was so cute and tiny before ... Wahhh! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kckmom3
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:52 AM
No, I'm not happy w/it but we got a Nordic Track this year so I'm working on losing some weight. I'm 5'7" and weigh about 185 lbs and I would like to lose at least 30 lbs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Yes. It's been 2 weeks and I didnt expect to look so "normal" again. All i need to do is tone up again. My tummy skin isn't terribly thin, no stretch marks. My biggest complaint is my arms and "i've been working on those.

Nunyabusiness
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Well I'm only 4 weeks post partum so I'm not a fan of it. I still have a lot of work to do, I started walking yesterday and I am counting my calories. 

ToughLilMan1208
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM
No, I gained 62 pounds with my son, and that was almost 4 years ago. I only lost 42 in that time. Im 5'3 and 194, so im miserable with my flab, my.stomach looks like a buttermilk biscuit, and my butt is huge, sagging, and my skin is all stretched..but DH and God still love me, so that's all that matters. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jhslove
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Mostly. I'm pretty happy with my weight, but I'd like to get more toned. I'm going to start doing Pilates again, and I need to get back into my routine of exercising every day or almost every day. No, my body doesn't look exactly like it did before baby, but that's okay. I would like to have more energy, though.

aydensXmommy
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I was very happy a few weeks after baby... Lost 42 lbs doing nothing. The weight stayed off until I got Mirena, and about a month or two after that, I started gaining weight. Hopefully after I have this baby next month, I won't have many difficulties losing the weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)