Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nervous Mom right now lol

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

Today is the First Day I am taking my daughter to Daycare I  never had to have her in Daycare she is 3 almost 4  she is excited  But me I am nervous lol even though its for 2 hours today !!!!  To start since it is her first Day !  this will be  a longer 2 hours away from her  with her being around  ppl that are not related to us since she is born Ive only had my Mom watch or My Dad and his girlfriend  but not very often but I just think that its better she  is around  other kids her age  though to build up social skills   she had seperation anixety really bad but she seems to be getting better because  i have left with my family for 2 hours and she seemed to be fine  but  we will see how things go today when i am gone for 2 hours I will be in the same building as her just in a differnt buisness area which is good that i am in the same building if they need me she  should be fine   but just a very nervous Mom here lol anyone else go thru this ???  being around your child all the time then you have to  start taking  them to daycare !!!!!

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Gweneveer
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Good luck, hope she loves it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMom4eva
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Thanks I think she liked it but  i dont the teachers were to happy she didnt  lay down and take a nap !

zolanmel
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Glad it wet well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I did it. It's hard at first but they benefit so much from it. Ill see a drastic difference in just a couple weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM

How exciting :).  I know it will beat you up more than her LOL.  So don't worry about it.  You will be fine :) :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)