Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
Can you understand them? Do they know their colors? Can they count to 10? Can they run and jump? Do they have issues being alone? Do they sleep alone?

Is your child neuro typical or delayed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
AHmom103
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

My dd is very understandable, she knows her colors, and around the time she turned 4 was able to count to 20, now she can count to 50. She can run, jump, stand on one foot, etc. She actually relishes her "alone time", and she sleeps in her own bed, although she shares a room with her younger sister. She's about to turn 5, but most of this, aside from the counting, she was doing around 3 1/2-4. She's neuro typical, possibly a bit advanced according to the pedi.

I'm a designer at the best siggy group on CM--click here to check it out!

Binkys_Buttons
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
We're all goos except the sleeping alone.. I swear I wake up most morning with her in my bed or in the dogbed on the floor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmyaustin
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
He knows his colors shapes some addition recognizes his name mom dad dog cat ball while reading he can count to a broken 30 he i would say is pretty average.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karopie_99
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
My 4 yr old can count to 50, she has slept alone since birth and jas no issues with doing so. She can hold a conversation perfectly fine and understand every word. The only issue I have is when you ask why did you do this? She replies because I did. Well because why? Because I'm sorry LOL she knows her alphabet, but occasionally she will mix up letters. She's been running and jumping like a pro since a yr old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandy85412
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM
My 4 year old can do all those things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1moretolove
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM
My 4 yo is easy to understand, knows all her colors and numbers, can count to 100 with minimal assistance, she runs, hops and balances on one foot. Imho, I believe she is somewhat advanced for her age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM
He has some slight speech issues so not all the way
Yes he knows his colors
Yes he does
Yep he jumps and runs all day
Yep since 18 mts but he still comes to bed with us if he is scared

Quoting zolanmel:

Can you understand them? Do they know their colors? Can they count to 10? Can they run and jump? Do they have issues being alone? Do they sleep alone?

Is your child neuro typical or delayed?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Yep my dd was the same way at 4. I noticed my son is no where near what dd was at that age but. Girls advance faster then boys (most times)

Quoting 1moretolove:

My 4 yo is easy to understand, knows all her colors and numbers, can count to 100 with minimal assistance, she runs, hops and balances on one foot. Imho, I believe she is somewhat advanced for her age.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zolanmel
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Happy birthday!!!

Quoting Jenniy:

Is 5 today!!!! Lol and he's nonverbal and global delays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedBeX3
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM

well she talks, runs jumps, potty trained at home, day night, out of the house, she can feed her self, drink from a cup, play with her sisters, brush her teeth, count, name colors, cant read yet tho but can identify numbers and letters. she can pretty much do anything except make her own food and pour her own drinks lol. So i guess typical.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN