Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
Can you understand them? Do they know their colors? Can they count to 10? Can they run and jump? Do they have issues being alone? Do they sleep alone?

Is your child neuro typical or delayed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Replies (81-90):
SHORTSHORT
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:48 PM

my 4yr dd has a speech problem..knows colors,can count to 50..run an jump..hate bein alone cuz she bored..nope won't sleep alone for nothing..mine is the typical child

mommyajay
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:50 PM
My son is 2.5 he knows all letters, circle star triangle square cresent heart octagon, can count to 13, can write A L O I. He is very advance IMO he can spell his name and talks in full complete sentences
He can run about a half a lap, one if he stretches it, we co sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyndseyBlake980
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM

yes he has been speaking full sentences since his first birthday. he knows all his colors. can count to 20 and sometimes 30 or more. he can fun and jump. he isnt alone a lot his little brother follows him everwhere but he does enjoy his mommy time and playing alone when he gets the chance. yes he sleeps alone. no maam he isnt delayed

krenee27
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:00 PM
My son is extremely well spoken and easy to understand. He knows all his colors and loves school and learning new things and proudly boasts the new things he learns. He is not fond of playing on his own for awhile, but will do it if he knows we are busy. He will not go to sleep alone though. Most of the time I do not mind, because he is only a little toddler once and I am sure he will grow out of it, but sometimes it is reslly hard, because I can not get anything done it the evenings!
momtotwo08
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Yes I understand him. He knows his colors. He can count to 50 he can write his letters uppercase and lowercase. He sleeps alone but sometimes gets in the bed with us.
amy1763
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:07 AM

My daughter Korena just turned 4 yeterday.We put her in preschool this year because she seems to be regressing on anything she has learned this far. She now knows all her colors and numbers to 10 and she is really doing great!

SarahSuzyQ
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Yes to everything except fears of being alone... He's an only child, so he does fine by himself.

He has some speech delays.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM

dd is 3y2m and I can understand her, most people can if they listen, she says parts of the alphabet, counts to 15, is learning to write, rides a scooter, plays hopscotch with her older sister, dribbles a soccer ball, runs, hits a ball off of a tee, etc...she's what I would consider a typical 3 year old.

ETA: she sleeps in her toddler bed in her room, with a night light, a sound machine and her little sister in a crib across the room...she doesn't like the dark, but she doesn't totally flip over it...she's playing with her books and our cat right now by herself...I can hear her little sister stirring now, so my computer time is about to be over for a while.

ohmandy
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM

ds is almost 5 and can count past 100 and has counted down from 100 (with a few mistakes but corrected himself).  people dont always understand him but i can and i think he speaks fine.  he love anything numbers and math related... hes up to 1st and 2nd grade math.  he doesnt read yet, which, as an english teacher, kind of upsets me haha, but i really cant complain :)

yellownes8
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM
My oldest turned 3 in August. You can understand her, she knows her colors, can count to 30, she can run, jump & has no issues being alone or sleeping alone. She can spell and write her name. She is typical.

Quoting zolanmel:

Can you understand them? Do they know their colors? Can they count to 10? Can they run and jump? Do they have issues being alone? Do they sleep alone?

Is your child neuro typical or delayed?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)