Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double the Touble

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
  • 6 Replies

I have a 3 year old son and a ! and half year old daughter, I love the both but lately they hasve had the worst attitudes dumping water bottles out all over the house..Screaming when the dont get their way..Throwing things..Just everything doubled and I am taking care of them alone..I have a boyfriend but he works out of town and sometimes isnt lucky enough to come home for weekends..Sometimes I feel like I have the craziest kids in the world..Ready for this phase to be over:))

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
twokids0407
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Sry momma...not sure how to help! Mine are 4 yrs apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM

The  good part is that with consistent parenting it will just be a phase. A long one, but a phase none the less.

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM

You have your hands full! It will get better once one starts going to pre-k.  

MommaRohde2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM

yeah it is a very hard phase...sometimes i wish i woulda waited longer to have our daughter so caleb was outta this phase before she got into them,but i wouldnt trade them for the world just very hard right now..Enough about me I would like to know about you  ladys get my mind of my crazy kids and life..anyone wanna talk??im here:))

PEEK05
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Don't let them get into the water.  Be consistent with discipline for throwing.  I have a 3.5 year old and a 1 year old so I know how you feel. :) It's constant work.

MommaRohde2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM

wow yeah almost exactly the same age...lol So do you have boys..girls..both?? what crazy things do they do and how do you deal with it???maybee if i try a different approach maybee ill get a better outcome...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)