Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Non-egg breakfast ideas for 15 month old? (PIOG)

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

I need some breakfast ideas for my 15 month old.  He will eat anything.  Other than eggs. HATES eggs.  I just feel like he's in a breakfast rut and I'm bored FOR him.  :(

Any ideas??

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovinmykiddo07
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Cereal, toast, pancakes, waffles, cream of wheat, oatmeal, muffins, .. trying to think what is on our breakfast menu at the daycare for pre-toddlers.. lol 

sophiesmom07
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Eggo waffles, cream of wheat, oatmeal, toast, pancakes, yogurt with fruit, fruit and milk smoothie...  

mommaFruFru
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Fruit, cereal,muffins, toast, bagels, oatmeal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carsonsmommytam
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Waffles, banana pancakes, oatmeal, bagels and cream cheese, rice with a little cinnamon milk and sugar, french toast (he probably won't taste the egg), yogurt and fruit, oatmeal, cream of wheat, toast, breakfast meat and potatos, breakfast meat with potatosthe and cheese in a tortilla, biscuits and sausage gravy. These are all things my son has loved since he was your sons age :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prettymomma1204
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:11 PM

my guy is a picky 18 month old. He eats waffles and blueberries or cereal and banana. He will eat biscuits if they are fresh from the oven only. 

erinsmom1964
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM

toast strips with peanut butter, fresh fruit, cottage cheese , Greek yogurt, blueberry pancakes,,,and Erin loves to have a turkey and sprout snadwich or spinach.  Who said they have to eat "breakfast" foods at breakfast time?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)