Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Pumpkin Decorating: Felt Pieces & Stickers

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM
  • 2 Replies

***To view the full post or to link up your activity, please visit my site: http://www.homelearningjourney.com/perfectly-pumpkin-contest-2012/

We decided to decorate our pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch earlier this month for the contest.  We picked up some supplies from the dollar store.  Since our 17 month old is not capable of much in terms of decorating, we bought him a sheet of 50 Halloween stickers so that he could help put the stickers on his pumpkin.  Esmeralda loves arts and crafts so we bought her a Halloween felt package that includes felt pieces, pom poms, and pipe cleaners to glue onto her pumpkin.

Here is our 17 month old's pumpkin.
Esmeralda’s pumpkin turned out to be awesome!  She really enjoyed picking out the felt pieces she wanted to use on her pumpkin with dad while Emilio was doing the stickers on his pumpkin.  When it was her turn to finally decorate her pumpkin, she was ecstatic!  She would point out where she wanted each piece to go, dad would glue that piece, and then Esmeralda would stick it on.  Dad would help press it firmly to the pumpkin to make sure it would stick.  She is SO proud of how her pumpkin turned out that we had to get a smiling picture of her with her finished pumpkin.
Here is how her pumpkin turned out!

Link up all of your creative pumpkin ideas that fit into the categories of KIDS ACTIVITIES, RECIPES, PUMPKIN CARVING/DECORATING, and CRAFTS.  If you don't have a blog, add a link to your photo on Pinterest or Flickr.  A winner from each category will be chosen by special guest judges and featured at B-Inspired Mama and other host blogs on Halloween, October, 31st.

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Mine love stickers, so I will probably have her do the stickers one

PEEK05
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I hope you guys have fun doing it!

Quoting MixedCooke:

Mine love stickers, so I will probably have her do the stickers one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN