Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

story of the nanny and the two childrens lives she took

Posted by   + Show Post

i am seriously heart broken. after keeping up with the updates from the new york nanny that stabbed two children in her care to death. 

if you havent heard then the news states. the mother came home from taking her daughter to swim lessons when she searched for her children who were supposed to meet them at the pool. when she asked around everyone said they havent seem the nanny or the kids. she went back upstairs to find her two children 2 and 6 stabbed to death in their bath tub. nanny bleeding on the floor. the thing that got me the most was that the nanny began stabbing herself AS THE MOTHER WALKED INTO THE BATHROOM!! she lived and is in critical but stable condition.

i have never been one for nannies but have nothing against them. but this story makes any mother run home and hug their children.what would you have done? the mother was said to have screamed a scream so heart wrenching that more then one neighbor called 911. she was treated for trauma at the hospital. my heart goes out to her. i cant imagine how this is effecting her. they treating this woman as one of the family. even going as far as visiting her country of Dominican Republic. 

i had to talk to someone about this because it weighs heavy on my heart. no mother should have to go through this! 

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Replies (221-229):
tinysmom160
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

What is wrong with people why in the hell anyone would want to kill a child is crazy?

In our subdivision last week a dad killed himself and his 4 year old son just to get back at the mom wanting divorce. I do not get it just kill them self why take the kid?????

JanuaryBaby06
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM

this case is dirty. It really seems like soembody is sending the Dad a message. This goes alot further and alot deeper then just some crazy nanny. This is absolutely awful though, i really really feel for those parents esp. the father who had just printed an article that rubbed alot of people the wrong way, andhe  pulled it down not long after.

JanuaryBaby06
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

By JG Vibes
theintelhub.com
October 27, 2012

This week financial news organization CNBC gave some mainstream attention to the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History, in which “Banksters” and their U.S. racketeering partners are being accused of laundering of 43 trillion dollars worth of ill gotten gains.

The lawsuit is said to involve officials located in the highest offices of government and the financial sector.

Since this information was surprisingly revealed by the mainstream news organization there has been a very suspicious and deadly fallout at the CNBC headquarters.

Within hours the original page for the article was taken down, and CNBC senior vice president Kevin Krim received news that his children were killed under very suspicious circumstances.

It seems that the murder happened first and then the page was removed later.

According to mainstream accounts the children’s nanny is responsible for the murders, allegedly stabbing both children.

However, those same mainstream news sources report the highly unlikely story that the nanny slit her own throat just after committing the homicides.

Police have released very little information and although a wider plot has not been officially implicated, it seems very possible that these murders are a show of force against the press organization for releasing such damning information about the most powerful people in the world.

Here is some more information about the lawsuit from the Wall Street Journal:

“In the District Court lawsuit, Spire Law Group, LLP — on behalf of home owner across the Country and New York taxpayers, as well as under other taxpayer recompense laws — has expanded its mass tort action into federal court in Brooklyn, New York, seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide pending the return of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000.00) by the “Banksters” and their co-conspirators, seeking an audit of the Fed and audits of all the “bailout programs” by an independent receiver such as Neil Barofsky, former Inspector General of the TARP program who has stated that none of the TARP money and other “bailout money” advanced from the Treasury has ever been repaid despite protestations to the contrary by the Defendants as well as similar protestations by President Obama and the Obama Administration both publicly on national television and more privately to the United States Congress.

Because the Obama Administration has failed to pursue any of the “Banksters” criminally, and indeed is actively borrowing monies for Mr. Obama’s campaign from these same “Banksters” to finance its political aspirations, the national group of plaintiff home owners has been forced to now expand its lawsuit to include racketeering, money laundering and intentional violations of the Iranian Nations Sanctions and Embargo Act by the national banks included among the “Bankster” Defendants. “

Some of the alleged conspirators are Attorney General Holder, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris, Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary, Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former “communications director” for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the “Banksters” themselves, and their affiliates and conduits.

It is expected that all news on this subject will be removed from CNBC, and that other news organizations will be discouraged from covering such information.

However, screen shots of the original CNBC article were taken to verify the authenticity of this story.

Assassination and brute intimidation are common strategies for the ruling class to use on people who may threaten their agenda.

This is the second situation this week in which a high level executive was the victim of a suspicious attack that seemed very much like an assassination.

The Intel Hub just reported that Nicholas Mockford, a 60 year old British executive for the oil company ExxonMobil was shot dead in front of his wife in an assassination-style killing in Brussels.

We will be keeping a close eye on both of these stories and provide more details as they become available.

Note: You can read the lawsuit here.

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

this case is dirty. It really seems like soembody is sending the Dad a message. This goes alot further and alot deeper then just some crazy nanny. This is absolutely awful though, i really really feel for those parents esp. the father who had just printed an article that rubbed alot of people the wrong way, andhe  pulled it down not long after.

Nsapena
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Oh man! This is every parents worst nightmare. We do everything to protect our babies and the thought of someone else playing god with your child's life is unimaginable. I don't even think there is a good enough punishment for this kind of evil. If she gets death, that's the easy way out. If she rots in prison, we are the ones fitting the bill. And she gets to live her life while those babies didn't get that option. My heart and prayers go out to that family. I know in my heart, justice will be served.

I would not have wanted to be one of those EMT's that had to resuscitate her.
junebutterfly
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:50 AM
What jury would convict her

Quoting randomosityblog:

Quoting junebutterfly:

If someone took my child's life I would lose it and kill that person!!!!

Well she had another child to worry about.. so she did the right thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hbeamy
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM

There are no words for something this tragic.

athompson2189
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I HOPE THIS NANNY ROTTS IN F***ing HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!

3lilladies81
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM
I could not even begin to imagine :(
BeanieBlue
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM

If my boys were still little guys, I know I;d be sobbing right now.  I remember well how I used to react to similar stories when horrible things happened to li'l ones that were near my own kids' ages.

I can also relate to you mammas that are out for blood. But I've learned through the years that a sane mind just doesn't do things like this! How can you hate someone who has such a sick mind that they don't know what they're doing??? They deserve pity but I don't know that I could ever forgive their actions, no matter HOW sick they are. I would never want to lay eyes on that individual again and if I'm being honest with myself, I think there'd always be a degree of hatred there, no matter how 'illogical' I know it would be. I'm human and they're my babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)