Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

story of the nanny and the two childrens lives she took

Posted by   + Show Post

i am seriously heart broken. after keeping up with the updates from the new york nanny that stabbed two children in her care to death. 

if you havent heard then the news states. the mother came home from taking her daughter to swim lessons when she searched for her children who were supposed to meet them at the pool. when she asked around everyone said they havent seem the nanny or the kids. she went back upstairs to find her two children 2 and 6 stabbed to death in their bath tub. nanny bleeding on the floor. the thing that got me the most was that the nanny began stabbing herself AS THE MOTHER WALKED INTO THE BATHROOM!! she lived and is in critical but stable condition.

i have never been one for nannies but have nothing against them. but this story makes any mother run home and hug their children.what would you have done? the mother was said to have screamed a scream so heart wrenching that more then one neighbor called 911. she was treated for trauma at the hospital. my heart goes out to her. i cant imagine how this is effecting her. they treating this woman as one of the family. even going as far as visiting her country of Dominican Republic. 

i had to talk to someone about this because it weighs heavy on my heart. no mother should have to go through this! 

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Replies (31-40):
Des10ed2b
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM

i agree. that poor mother will never be the same and neither will the surviving child. Both of them are going to grow up feeling a lot of guilt, even though nothing was their fault. it is so tragic. i had to watch my son when he was an infant in the hospital and close to death because of an infection and even THAT is engraved in my head. just the look of him and the helplessness that i felt. i cannot even imagine how this mother feels. it is horrible. 

keeler_s
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:58 AM
It's such a sad tragic story. Idk what I woul have done in her position and pray to god I never have to find out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I think I would have stabbed the nanny! Omg! I feel for her! Can't imagine that happening. Would be awful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
touchingstars
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I would let the nanny live. Then torture her til she begs for death and keep on torturing her til the day I died or was arrested
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovelife350
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM

That is so horrible :( i have no idea what i would do

Dinimon
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I only have 2 so if it was me they would both be gone, no point in staying alive.
If I was the mother that was talked about... I'd like to say i'd be stron for the sake of the other child but I just dont know, I hope I never have to find out.

Quoting Acid:

So that your surviving child has to witness that, too?

Quoting Dinimon:

I would just die.

Literally...

hanna06
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM
My prayers are with her and her family. I honestly would've turned the knife on myself so I could be with my babies.
mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I heard this on the news last night. My mind won't even let me entertain the thought of it happening to me.

I can't imagine WHY anyone would do that? Those poor babies. They must have been so scared. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarburstKisses
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I odnt know what I would do. Fall apart and see red. 

Necie72
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I would have finished her off and said my prints were on the knife from trying to remove it from her...  That bitch needs to fry then rot in hell...  I feel for the mother...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)