Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Melissa & Doug Terrific Twenty List and Giveaway

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://www.homelearningjourney.com/melissa-doug-terrific-twenty-list-and-giveaway/

Today I have something awesome to share with you!  One of my favorite companies, Melissa & Doug, is having a Terrific Twenty Holiday Gifts for 2012 giveaway!

Starting today, November 6, Melissa & Doug is giving away one of the best of the best holiday gifts from the Terrific Twenty Holiday Gifts for 2012 list each day to one of their Facebook fans.  So be sure to hop by Melissa & Doug‘s Facebook page and like them for your chance to win by clicking here.

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Awesome!! TFS:) I love Melissa and Doug
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinsmom1964
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:17 AM

THANKS LOVE their stuff...hurry before CM sends you a nasty note and deletes this.  they did to me when i told everyone about the Britax give away.  

PEEK05
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

That's dumb.  Oh well.  I'll leave it up until an admin deletes it or whatever.

Quoting erinsmom1964:

THANKS LOVE their stuff...hurry before CM sends you a nasty note and deletes this.  they did to me when i told everyone about the Britax give away.  

erinsmom1964
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Yeah someone must of reported it because i put it up in a few groups and not all did i receive the nasty letter from telling me they were pulling it because your not allowed to promote others on this site.  IDK silly to me i mean it was for free carseat and here toys not like they compete but you see cafemom gets paid for advertising so they don't want any that doesn't line their pockets.  

Quoting PEEK05:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

PEEK05
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Well maybe they should hook up with companies that would interest CafeMom members, like Melissa & Doug and some of the better known car seat companies. ;)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Yeah someone must of reported it because i put it up in a few groups and not all did i receive the nasty letter from telling me they were pulling it because your not allowed to promote others on this site.  IDK silly to me i mean it was for free carseat and here toys not like they compete but you see cafemom gets paid for advertising so they don't want any that doesn't line their pockets.  

Quoting PEEK05:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

ragitty
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I looove Melissa and Doug :)

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:58 AM

will check it out later.  Thanks!

SarahSuzyQ
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Awesome, TFS!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:48 AM

TFS!  Love Melissa and Doug!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN