Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

I'm so proud of my daughter

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this

She'll be 2 next month and she is super polite. She says "excuse me" when she passes gas/burps AND if she's trying to get past someone. She Always says "please" and "thank you" without being asked. She remembers everything. She knows most of her colors/ABCs and can count to ten. She knows what sounds animals make and can talk in full sentences. I am just proud of her and felt like bragging a little bit ;) lol. I just love her so much.

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ValNeri
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM

yay!! :o)

Paradys
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so cool!
I know, I brag on my DD all the time too. She's 3, says her pleases, thank you, and ma'am and sir. She knows her colors, can count to 15, can spell stop, and knows a stop sign is an octogan...isn't fun having smart kids to brag on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayasdaughter
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Quoting Paradys:

That's so cool!
I know, I brag on my DD all the time too. She's 3, says her pleases, thank you, and ma'am and sir. She knows her colors, can count to 15, can spell stop, and knows a stop sign is an octogan...isn't fun having smart kids to brag on!

Oh that's awesome :) I know there's a lot of toddlers that can do more or less than my child, so I'm not saying she's better..I just was thinking about how much she's learned over the past year. Isn't it just so amazing to watch them grow? :)

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Isnt so cool to see them grow? My daughter is 4 and I love seeing her learn new things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paradys
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
No, I totally get it. It's so amazing how they start out as cute little bundles, then get personalities and start telling you how stuff works.
It's not abit who's better, it's about what an amazing journey we're on.
And it's even better to have others to share it with.

Quoting yayasdaughter:

Quoting Paradys:

That's so cool!

Oh that's awesome :) I know there's a lot of toddlers that can do more or less than my child, so I'm not saying she's better..I just was thinking about how much she's learned over the past year. Isn't it just so amazing to watch them grow? :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IQuitCounting
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

That means you're doing your job mama :)  Nicely done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN