Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What are your kids asking Santa to bring for Xmas???

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 37 Replies

I'm wondering what your children want for Christmas. DS is almost 3 but not asking for anything in particular. I'd like to get him a leap pad because he always wants to use my kindle fire. I know that's one of the hot toy items this year. Share what you're getting your LO's!

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Angelica.
by Angie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM
We dont do santa. My son Loves anything cars though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2Bellarose
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:30 PM

My 6 y/o is at that age that she wants everything she sees on TV. My 2 y/o doesn't understand yet but she is all about baby dolls right now.

Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My 3 year old son wants a baby doll and accessories so he can take care of a baby like I do with his baby brother. Other than that he says he wants everything he does not already have.... 

amy1763
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Babies, lots and lots of babies!!

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM

She is asking Santa for Lalaloopsy stuff, Winx club stuff, a Barbie car and princess stuff.

BramblePatch
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
DD is now asking for Butterscotch and DS a tablet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Kney-
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:05 PM

my son is 6 and all he wants is Halo 4 lol oh plus the new Spider-Man movie.

I think I may just save my child support after this month and then when we go to the mall to do pictures with Santa I will just take him to the toy store n he can pick what he wants..

I'm having my second child next Monday so I wont be able to go out and buy anything this year so I think this is what I will do then his 7th birthday is March I will just spoil him there

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud mommy to a happy and healthy 6 year old boy plus I have another little boy on the way.. who is madly in love with her soldier.

Bentley Aaron will make his way in this world November 26, 2012 by a repeat c-section :)

Phillymama123
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM
POP THE PIG!!!! I don't know why but it is her top gift choice. And a necklace. Coloring things. Bike (which will wait until her bday) and dolls. But above all POP THE PIG
babowes
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Nothing....so far.....hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wendsdy
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM

We are trying for a puppy. Trying to work it out. My kids have so many toys. We don't have much money and it seems a waste to add more toys to what they already don't play with. We are also low on money. I lost my job and my Husband's job pays very little. My plan is to get a huge box and wrap up a bunch of dog toys, leash, etc.add a picture of the puppy with a letter from Santa saying that they are getting one.  That will be the one gift from Santa...and the stockings of course.  The puppy we are trying to get would be ready to come home in January so the timing would be perfect. Waiting to hear from the breeder now to see if the puppies were born yet. I hope it works out.  A puppy for Christmas...what would be better?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN