Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

$20 off when you spend $100 or more on VTech toys

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:24 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everyone,

Shop for VTech toys Monday, November 19th through Friday, November 30th and receive $20 off when you spend $100 or more! Use coupon code: 20offnov

While you're on the site check out all the November Daily Deals. Quantities are limited so don't delay.

You'll even receive FREE shipping on orders of $60 or more!

bow down

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Gweneveer
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Thanks for sharing CM Team!

Alexsi1
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Cool! Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Cool :)

ambermario4ever
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I hop you all did not order a bunch of stuff from vtech. I order some stuff in oct. one of the parts was missing that went with one of the things I orderd. I have now called four times about then sending me that part. I have even talked to a superviser. I have been promised the part twice and told both time I would have it in 5-7 business days and I still don't have it. 

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I have ordered tons of stuff through their site, and ordered 3 different sets this year, never had a problem at all, sorry you did though.

Quoting ambermario4ever:

I hop you all did not order a bunch of stuff from vtech. I order some stuff in oct. one of the parts was missing that went with one of the things I orderd. I have now called four times about then sending me that part. I have even talked to a superviser. I have been promised the part twice and told both time I would have it in 5-7 business days and I still don't have it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN