Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Who's going shopping this weekend

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM
  • 23 Replies

I know plenty of moms who hate black friday because of all the lines and insane people trying to grab the deals, however, I love it, lol. I have my eye on quite a few things and am totally looking forward to getting my holiday shopping finished early for once. If you are going, what are some good deals your going to grab so that maybe we all can get an idea of what's available in case we missed something. Here's a few things i've seen

Toddler inclosed trampoline- $40

Tricycle- $35

Swingset-$85

Princess kitchen-$50

Barbie dolls-$5

Also, if you're wanting to get the women of your family something for christmas Scentsy has a deal on fragrance sprays 6 for $40, scentsy stuffed animal buddys buy 1 get 1 ($25 plus tax and shipping) and fragrance foam hand soap buy 1 get 1 ($6 plus tax and shipping)

Flameless.webs.com

I'm excited about the holidays and can't wait to hear what all of you are planning on getting :) 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM

No shopping for me.  Our Thanksgiving schedules don't allow for it.  We are either at my in-laws house for Thanksgiving/Black Friday or traveling to visit the in-laws on Thanksgiving.  They live on a local island so no shopping there.  I don't think I would go anyway.  There's nothing I need that bad and I can usually get similar deals from internet or coupons.  Maybe some day when the kids are older and we aren't traveling...

Have fun and happy hunting!!!

bhwrn1
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Not me. You won't catch me near a store this weekend, not even the grocery store!

Gweneveer
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:16 AM

*raises hand*

Ill be out in the middle of the night on Thursday.  Im one of those people, lol.  I wait all year for it.  My cousin and I hit the stores and have a great time!  Kids are home sleeping, which makes it even better!

LOVES67
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Yes going shopping
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I'm going on Thursday night to target they start at nine. I am going for new sheets $35 and a new crockpot $19.

careyphotoo
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Not this year didn't see anything that we need to get. Though past years I've gone out and love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizzys_mommy13
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

My butt will be sat promptly in front of the TV with Black OPS II on and my husband as my challenger. We don't do the Black Friday stuff. lol It gets too crazy for my liking, and my pregnant butt would end up in labor with my luck. 

BostonMomma08
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I'm completely done with my Christmas shopping, but I plan on going to Walmart on Thanksgiving night to get the $38 Blu-Ray player... 

corrinacs
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Not I.  If I do, its going to be online buying toys for the kids and getting my photo books and calendars ordered.....otherwise, nope.  I'm in house this weekend :).  Maybe going to the park to play iwth the kids, but that's IT!

ONA7DAY
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Not me.. I have found that Black Friday isn't a deal unless you are getting electronics.

cornucopia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN