Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

my bed to hers?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
My 3 hyr old has always been in my bed from the day I brought her home til now. It was always me and her until 2 years ago when my now fiance moved in. And I felt guitly kicking her out for him so I put her on edge and cuddle her.. well now he has put my 4 month old in bed and I have a queen size bed.. I want both kids in there own bed I want my bedx to myself. But I feel guilty.. I want her n bed more than she does. But I need to put her n her bed.. so how do u even start that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Just put her in her own bed. Tell her she is a big girl and that big girls sleep in their own beds. Be consistent and dont give in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:03 PM
And the baby needs to sleep in his or her own bed. Or you may have this same situation later on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmoma2012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM
The baby has slept by herself until last week when my fiance put her n bed
bigmoma2012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Now I got all thes kids n my bed I feel guilty but its time to make her b a big girl
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:19 PM
You will feel better after she is back in her bed. I didnt want my son to go back to his bed but I wasnt getting much sleep. And I couldnt let it keep going on or I might still have him in my bed at age 8. lol It will get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You're just going to have to lay down the law and make her sleep in her own bed.(I'm a softie too. Ds is asleep in my bed right now cuz he wouldn't stop getting out of his own bed. And he was asleep within 15 mins of getting in bed with me). He's been better about sleeping in his own room lately but not tonight. And best to get baby started on her own bed too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)