Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

do you kids lose clothes?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM
  • 14 Replies

i cannot find a pair of her leggings ive looked in the dirty cloths, ive looked in the clean clothes ive looked in her drawers  its driving me nutz

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
weaveress
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM
2 moms liked this

constantly, i usually find half an outfit at grandma's house. socks i just buy once a month. it's not worth my time and effort. 

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:21 AM

all the time, they randomly show back up after a while most of the time.

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I'm with you there on the socks...I just bought a new 6 pack for each of my little girls, it's amazing, I have no idea where they go, they aren't in daycare/preschool and only go to grandmas on days when we are going there, so I try to make sure I have everything we took when we leave...

Quoting weaveress:

constantly, i usually find half an outfit at grandma's house. socks i just buy once a month. it's not worth my time and effort. 

Jenner8
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I honestly believe she is eating her socks... there really is no other explanation for it.  I swear she has both socks on when we leave the house, however by the time she gets home from preschool, she MAY have one, and it is usually in her pocket.  We went to the park the other day, I tied her shoes before we left, two socks... we get home and the right sock is gone, but both shes are still tied... I give up.

corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:16 PM

HAHA, all the time.  And I ususally find them in teh funniest of places....like Daddy's pants drawer :)

mariesmama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Quoting corrinacs:

HAHA, all the time.  And I ususally find them in teh funniest of places....like Daddy's pants drawer :)

oh my  i didnt check OUR dressers thats entirely possible i'll go do that now 

ambermario4ever
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Has she stayed the night with anyone? Any time my daughters clothes go missing it is because she went to grandmas house and all her things where not sent back home with her.

mariesmama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quoting ambermario4ever:

Has she stayed the night with anyone? Any time my daughters clothes go missing it is because she went to grandmas house and all her things where not sent back home with her.

nope she goes to preschool, which of course is closed till monday

calvinsmommy18
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Sometimes. Then miraculously the thing I was looking for turns up in daddys truck. That's where things get lost. Daddys truck is really messy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
signingmama2915
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Not usually. We had it happen a lot when my older.boy was a baby and toddler but not at all with my younger boy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)