Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Stocking stuffers

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 28 Replies
How old are your kids and what are they getting for stocking stuffers this year?
DS is turning 5 tomorrow!!!! & I have no idea what to put in his stocking other than candy and possibly a coloring book??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyHarper
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM

My son is turning five five days after Christmas, in his stocking he's getting matchbox cars, a flashlight, a deck of cards, underwear, socks, chapstick, and some candy. The other kids are basically getting the same thing, just adjusted to their ages, like my 13 year old sister (I'm the guardian of my younger siblings) is getting some nail polish instead of matchbox cars.

scarletlolita76
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Ooh good ideas! Thanks :)

Quoting LucyHarper:

My son is turning five five days after Christmas, in his stocking he's getting matchbox cars, a flashlight, a deck of cards, underwear, socks, chapstick, and some candy. The other kids are basically getting the same thing, just adjusted to their ages, like my 13 year old sister (I'm the guardian of my younger siblings) is getting some nail polish instead of matchbox cars.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Ds (5) - dagedar balls, Lego people, squinkies, an ornament, a Christmas book, candy and a glow stick. I think that's it.
Dd1 (3)- rubber ducks (Christmas ones), play makeup, squinkies, candy, glow braclets, ornament christmas connect 4,and a Christmas book.
Dd2 (3 months) - baby food, a couple rattles, Christmas book and an ornament

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

crayons, markers my 3 yr old is getting my little ponys, candy and a barbie i dont have a boy

liss05
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

socks,hairclips,tervis cup,magazine,coloring pencils,regular pencils,erasers,chapstick,chocolate,skivvies,

jess52021
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
My little boy is 1 putting socks, hot wheel cars, candy, christmas book
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamaeagle216
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Bubbles, cars, dollies, crayons.
I never thought about socks & undies lol that's a great idea!
jess52021
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My little boy is 1 putting socks, hot wheel cars, candy, christmas book, a movie
.Angelica.
by Angie on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:18 PM

My kids are 5 and 11 months and I have no clue what they will be getting.

CrystalDawn2506
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Try a Dollar Tree or something to get small stocking stuffers. I like putting fruit in my DD's stocking along with candies etc. Because that is what I grew up with as a kid we didn't have much but fruits,candies are easy to do for stocking stuffers period. I remember this one guy would make Candie dishes with the actual candy inside it ...amazing!! I mean you ate the candy then the dish too!! usually it was a bowl lol. I am trying to get his recipe and how he done it so I can do them for my DD : ) It kinda looks like this but was a Peanut Butter sugar bowl type of candy.

I know I am off topic but bringing back up old memories of Christmas morning just sparked this idea back up lol.

And my DD is 6 yrs old btw.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)