Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

sorta new

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 6 Replies

hey everyone names desiree im lookin to make new friends i been on here for lil white just havent made a post yet.... i have a beautiful 3 year old girl im in job corps to become a cna

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
corrinacs
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Welcome ot hte group :).  I am glad that you made your first post and finally introduced yourself :) :)

babowes
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Welcome!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Hi Desiree.  Welcome to posting in the group. :) I have a 3 year old girl too.  I am hopefully taking CNA courses in April.  I signed up but waiting to hear back for my approval.  I can't start earlier because the course that starts next month goes through my c-section date for my new baby.

simplyamazing3
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM

thanx

Quoting corrinacs:

Welcome ot hte group :).  I am glad that you made your first post and finally introduced yourself :) :)

simplyamazing3
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM

thanks and awww well keep me posted on your pregnancy and well good luck sweethheart

Quoting PEEK05:

Hi Desiree.  Welcome to posting in the group. :) I have a 3 year old girl too.  I am hopefully taking CNA courses in April.  I signed up but waiting to hear back for my approval.  I can't start earlier because the course that starts next month goes through my c-section date for my new baby.

Gweneveer
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Welcome!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)