Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Crafts for the Holidays Challenge Day 4: Fingerprint Cards

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:50 AM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this

This holiday season add a special fingerprint cards to your holiday gift! The cards will be a big hit whether you give it to grandparents, teachers, your DH/SO, or someone else who is close to your child.

Materials needed:
Paper
Paint or stamp pad
Optional Supplies (glitter,sequins, markers, crayons, etc)

I didn't have blank cards on hand, so I just folded a piece of paper vertically and cut it in half to make two cards at a time.

You can have your kids make wreaths, reindeer, candy canes, trees, or anything else you can think of.

Do you usually give presents or gift cards to family and friends? How many people do you usually have to buy presents for?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Crafts for the Holidays Challenge yet, you can do so here.

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:21 AM
We give gifts. This year I'm giving one of my sisters a giftcard to a photo place bc she's going to Spain for 6 months and will have lots of pictures. We buy gifts just for family which is about 20 people.
Angelanscalf89
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:21 AM
We havent done this one yet but it looks pretty simple so well do this one later today or tomorrow :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabby1979
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:24 AM

most  distant relatives just get a card, friends and rarely seen relatives (that I see this year) get a tin of homemade goodies, close relatives get a gift.

MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:24 AM

We usually buy for around 8 people. I think we may start doing a White Elephant for the adults to make sure every one gets something and the kids get 1 gift for each aunt and/or uncle.

leahsmom0201
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM
my dd is going to have so much fun with this lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
witchybabymomma
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM

THESE LOOK ADORABLE

wright1212
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:02 AM

cute

Mena929
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:06 AM

super cute!

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 AM

oh what funthink we r going to do that later 2day

we do both i guss it all depends on if we find someting that we kno the person will really like or if we kno they wold a giftcard we buy for about 20people

MargauxG
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I'm scared of paint messes sO we haven't done this yet! DS1 did finger prong Christmas light in school tho, it was cute! I'd love to start doing some home made gifts for family, like we do for teachers :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN