Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Crafts for the Holidays Challenge Day 7: Santa Mask!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today's Santa mask craft is a lot of fun to make and also it's also fun to play with once it's finished! Your kids can play Santa with the mask and it even makes a fun photo prop on Christmas Day!

Materials needed:
Glue
Cotton Balls
Paper
Optional supply- paper plate

We started making our mask by cutting out the center of a paper plate. If you don't have a paper plate you can use a white piece of paper. We used a red piece of construction paper to make Santa's hat and then glued it to the paper plate. Then my son glued cotton balls to make Santa's beard, the fur trim on his hat, and the pom pom at the end of his hat.

Do you take your kids to get their picture taken with Santa each year? Have you gone yet this year?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Crafts for the Holidays Challenge yet, you can do so here.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
TristanMitchael
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM
DS got his picture taken with Santa, DD wanted nothing to do with him LOL. We watch Santa fee the reindeer everyday online though and she'll wave to him!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM

This will be the first year I take my kids for a photo with Santa. Hoping to get that done today, or sometime this week. :)

SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Cute idea! We don't do photos with Santa or make a big thing about him.
momto1ryen
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM

We haven't this year. Santa came to dd's school and ds is going through a no strangers phase. I'm thinking it would be more of a hassle than it's worth.

OBImomma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM
We do take them every year. This year we saw 2 santas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Nope. We went to the mall last year and my son (he is 2) saw him in the middle of the mall and cried and clinged to me and wanted to go the other way. We weren't even near the guy either. lol

Angelanscalf89
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM
This looks like itd be cool. we have never done pictures with santa sadly its not something we can afford
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babowes
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Omg......adorable!
leahsmom0201
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM
this was our dd first year even attempting pictures with santa and they turned out amazing!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbysmommy429
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM
My kids will not go near Santa, but this is a cute craft!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN