Crafts for the Holidays Challenge Day 8: Snowman Gift...WIN a Bonus Prize!
Today's challenge is a snowman candle holder or ornament. This craft would make a great gift or keepsake!
One lucky member who participates in today's activity will receive a CafeMom Mug!
Glass candle holder or ornament
Optional supplies (glitter, puffy paint, etc)
I bought a square glass candle holder at the Dollar Store, but you can also make this as an ornament. My son put his hand in a plate of full paint so it would be totally covered. He put the palm of his hand on the bottom so his fingers would rest on the side of the glass. I helped to press his fingers down so that we got a good print.
Once the paint was dry, I added some finishing touches.
What was the best present you ever received? What present were you most excited to give?
- The Toddlers Giveaway starts 12/19/12 at 6 am (ET) and ends 12/31/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to
receive a CafeMom Mug
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.