Crafts for the Holidays Challenge Day 10: Snowflake Art...WIN a Bonus Prize!
Today's challenge is a snowflake art! This craft was really easy for my 3 year old and 20 month old to do!
One lucky member who participates in today's activity will receive a CafeMom Tote Bag!
Paint or crayons
Paper or canvas
I started by taping a snowflake shape on paper (the next time my kids do this, I'm going to use canvas).
I handed my kids paint brushes and they got to work!
I didn't wait for the paint to be totally dry before I started pulling off the tape, but I should have.What I really like about this project is it was really easy for my kids to do together.
How often do you have your kids paint pictures? Are they pretty clean about painting or do they still make a huge mess?
- The Toddlers Giveaway starts 12/21/12 at 6 am (ET) and ends 12/31/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to
receive a CafeMom Tote Bag
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.