Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your LOs mouthy?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
  • 8 Replies

Not mouthy as in talking back but mouthy as in sticking everything in their mouth?

My 1.5 year old still puts things in his mouth he shouldn't.  I took my 3.5 year old to a Christmas crafting thing, and I had to fish so much stuff out of his mouth all the time.  It was so hard to do anything to help my daughter with the crafts because he would keep finding magnets, beads, buttons, etc. on the floor and stick them in his mouth. :( Next time I know to leave him home or something because I had to rush my daughter through all the crafts so that I could watch her brother.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OBImomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM
My 3yo used to lick EVERYTHING! So nasty. Thankfully she seems to have stopped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Thankfully no. but she is Huggy!! :)

RutterMama
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM

YES YES YES!!! My older one never did much... but my 2 year old - EVERYTHING goes in her mouth!

britt80
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Yes. My 4 year old still wants to stick everything in his mouth! It's rather gross, his 2 year old sister isn't even that mouthy, she's back talking mouthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I always noticed that my daughter was NEVER interested in putting things in her mouth. My son, that's a different story! Everything he picks up goes STRAIGHT to his mouth.

I totally understand how you had to rush your daughter. That's no fun for you or her. :-/

corrinacs
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I don't know about "mouthy" but he's stubborn as anything.  If he wants something his way and you say no, he starts bargaining LOL.  He's going to be a great negotiator one of these days LOL

rHOPEb
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

She used to.....now at 4yr she doesn't put anything but fabric to chew on in her mouth.  And I still don't know why.......

Gweneveer
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Gahhh...yes.  Both of my kids do it.  My oldest is almost 6!!!  smh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)