Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

American Girl dolls- do your dd's have one?

Posted by   + Show Post

My SIL gave my dd an American Girl doll.  (I personally think she's a little young for it, but oh well...) Do your dd's have one? Do they actually play with them?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
Lunarprancer
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Lol, I was thinking of it for Christmas.  I showed dd the catalog and she went, "uh huh", and went on her way.

.Angelica.
by Angie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM

my dd just turned 1. she doesn't have one and unless someone gets her one she most likely won't get one.

RheaF
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
AG dolls also have a lifetime warranty. If something on the doll breaks(not your fault) they will fix it. If you ( your child) breaks something you can send it to the doll hospital to be fixed. They are really nice, and last longer than any doll I have found. DD still plays with my AG doll, that is almost 20 years old. I know I played with her hard, lol. She is in great shape.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Not yet but I would really like to get her this years doll  of the year even if she doesn't play with it till she is older.

liss05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I am almost positve they do fit.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting OBImomma:

My dd has a bitty baby. She has the target version of the American girl doll and loves them both

The Target one's are really cute!  I wonder if the Target accessories would fit her doll?

bramamber
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Yes, she has the bitty baby and the bitty twins. She loves them and she is just 2 yrs old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bramamber
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
The target dolls and the standard AGD are both 18inch dolls and their clothes fit both.

Quoting liss05:

I am almost positve they do fit.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting OBImomma:

My dd has a bitty baby. She has the target version of the American girl doll and loves them both

The Target one's are really cute!  I wonder if the Target accessories would fit her doll?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinsmom1964
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM

https://www.facebook.com/MyDollsLife

I found this last night looking for clothes for my DD's doll

mariesmama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting mariesmama:

yup we have2 here hers folds in half  like its legss r too loose and mines curly hair is a wreck so theyre getting sent to the doll hospital with the taxes

O.k, I'm new to this... there's an American Girl Doll hospital? They fix the dolls up?  

yup send the naked doll with issues in and they'll call you when they get her it comes back to you clean, fixed and in a new box with a hospital gown

zinniadaisy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM

No, we don't have any

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN