Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

OT: Do you donate to charities?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

I usually only do around Christmas.  I do other sorts of "good deeds" year round though.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Yes, the MS Foundation because my mom and SIL both have it.  We also donate to the SIDS Foundation because DH has a co-worker who lost their 7 week old when our DS was a few months old as well.  We also couple our holiday party as a pajama drive and raise pajamas for foster kids.  Finally, I coupon so when I'm lucky enough to get screaming deals I get as much as I can for free and donate it to the food bank.

Nichole0403
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:11 PM
We don't do big donations to any charities, if we could afford it I would love to. I always donate a dollar or two checking out at registers for the various charities. I have been volunteering with the TNT leukemia and lymphoma society, doing fundrasers and such though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chozengirl41
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, I had a son receive treatment for cancer there
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
We donate things to Ronsld McDonald house when I get vs lot couponing. We donate to GoodWill (but Iskenderun if that counts. We don't have the money to donate but we give what we can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poisongirl98
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)