Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Where does daddy take....

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 46 Replies
His little girl to go potty if no family room is availabe. I have a serious issue with him taking her into the mens room!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermomz25
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM

my dad used to take me into the mens room until I was about 7 and then he let me go in by myself. when my daughter was little, her dad wasn't around enough, so this wasn't really an issue for me.

Mrs.Bolin
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM

He wont do it. He will make her hold it.  He hardley ever takes her with him anywhere besides his parents.

lillokita
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM
He takes her to the mens room he makes sure no ones in there and if someone comes in he tells them to wait lol ...
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:01 PM
My hubby takes our girl into the men's room. It's not often there isn't a family room.
mommaFruFru
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM

mens room, my dad would cover our eyes and on the walk to and from te stal. *most* men if they know there is a little girl in there, or going in there will leave and wait, or so has been our experience

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM

well how old are we talking?  my dd is 3 1/2 and my hubby takes her to the men's room.  what other choice is there?  what is your concern?

Aleta775
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM

He takes her to the men's room. I'd rather my dd go to the men's room than have an accident. 

Mommy2Phenley
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Men's room. She's 4. We both feel that's too young to send in to the women's alone and we're not going to make her hold it. We've stopped giving her the option of who to go with if we're both there, though. We gave her the option up until around when she turned 4. I've honestly never asked him what he does if anything about other guys in there. But we're pretty open in our house, so it's not like she'd catch sight and be like "OMG! What's THAT!!?!?!" It's just another body part to her. She wouldn't take any notice of it.

StacyO722
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM

He takes her into the men's room. If they are out without me and she has to go, what else is he going to do? She's only 3 1/2. She can't always hold it till they get home. It's not like he sends her into the men's room alone, he's in there with her.

Jemia
by Shekella on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:45 AM
If its just him with the kids he is usually home or at his grandmothers so its not an issue.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)