Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Hi

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hey My name is Angie and im a nineteen year old single mom. My daughter Lilith Kristine is 13 months old. I attend Colorado Mesa Univeristy and am going for my nurse practitioner. I work as a resident assistant at a nursing home. Im looking for some mom friends as it seems most of the moms I know only care about partying and leaving their children with others all the time. If anyone would like to know anything about me feel free to just ask.

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
babowes
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Welcome. Good luck with your studies. It will really help with providing for your daughter. Parenting realy changes you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Hi Angie!  My son attended Mesa as well, it's a great school and I've heard it has a fabulous nursing program.  :)

Quoting Lilithsmom17:

Hey My name is Angie and im a nineteen year old single mom. My daughter Lilith Kristine is 13 months old. I attend Colorado Mesa Univeristy and am going for my nurse practitioner. I work as a resident assistant at a nursing home. Im looking for some mom friends as it seems most of the moms I know only care about partying and leaving their children with others all the time. If anyone would like to know anything about me feel free to just ask.

sophiesmom07
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Hi, welcome! wave

Gweneveer
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

babygomez
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Welcome, Angie!

I'm April, 30. My daughter is 4 years old, my son is 13 months old. :)

Lilithsmom17
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Thanks for all the welcomes :) im pretty shy so to have a couple lovely women say hello really helps

corrinacs
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Welcome to the group :).  My youngest lil man is the same age as your little one :).  Hopefully you will find some great friends here :)

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN