Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Bad dreams

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 3 Replies

My 4 year old is having them again... She woke up at 3 last night and was terrified. I let her in bed with me, and that never happens..per daddy. She has done nothing but talk about her dream last night. Monsters under her bed, they came up from under the fridge and got mommy. Its been crazy and tonight she wouldnt go to bed and after her screaming and crying fit I finally got her in bed with a nightlight, turtle on and door open. It made it pretty rough with a 16 month old in there too. Do your kids have bad dreams?

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
prettymomma1204
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM

We have the occasional night terror when he is over-tired but I think we finally got a handle on it.

Sorry for your little girl. Sounds like she's really scared. 

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM
My son used to have night terrors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SMTCMMoore
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My son does, he just turned 5. It's hard on mom and siblings. We have a night light and door completely open and he's better. He understands if he gets out of bed a lot I shut the door so that hasn't been an issue, little sis is in with him and she just hasn't chosen to get up a lot thankfully. We pray about it in our night routine, he still talks about being scared every single night but he most often wakes without having had one. I think giving him the tools to talk through how silly the nightmare was is helping too. Good Luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN