Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

advice

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi..im priscilla i am new the group.and moms i need help asap .i am 18 wks pregnant with a 4 yr old daughter...a winderful husband..and his two boys 3 and 5 ...i want all the 3 kids together asuch as possible..but all 3 of them together..is like going to a wild jungle.lol their great..but i get really overwhelmed and sometimes feel like i have little energy to play..ect...its new for me going from one to 3 kids so quick..any advice/ techniques.or activities that can be done to keep them entertained while i relax..and how to get them to play together without my daughter not being left out because shes a girl.?? Help neone
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Play games like Candy Land, do crafts with all of them, play dough, do family exercise, take them outside for a walk if they listen to you well, have them draw and color pictures on blank paper, and have them do book reading corner. Go to a preschool website and look up ideas of what to do for a group or single kids.
sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Have you tried board games?  Memory or Bingo is something they can all do together. Coloring, easy crafts, stickers or puzzles can also keep them busy.  Take them to the park.  Keep it simple. You need to rest and be stress free.

RobynS
by Robyn on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Welcome! And congrats on the little bundle. :)

I've never been in that 'blended family' situation before, but I'm sure it's hard suddenly having a large family. I agree with the other posters--games, puzzles, play-do--simple crafts. Mr. Potato Head, if you have a lot of pieces, can keep them busy for a long time! Good luck!

.Angelica.
by Angie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Welcome!

I have no advice on the kids really. good luck though!

PEEK05
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Hi Priscilla.  Welcome to the group. :) My kids like to play with balls together, play food together, kitchen/household toys together, etc.  The oldest is turning 4 and the younger one is 1.5 years old.

lilla-1
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Thank u ladies for all the replies..its kinda hard because u wanna show them right but the otha side of the mom..shows them way different..i will take all your ideas into consideration.i hope my umborn child is a girl so my daughter can have someone to olay with cuzz sometimes shebwants to play barbies or dress up.etc..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)