Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

favorite party themes

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
My little guy will be 4 yo on the 28th. He is so excited for his party. It's going to be a pirate themed party with treasure chest party favor boxes and other pirate goodies.
What's been your favorite party theme?
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sophiesmom07
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM

( I love the pirate theme!)  My daughter has chosen disney Princess 3 years in a row, lol.  I think she may actually pick something different this year!

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Our Jake and the Neverland Pirates party for my son's 5th birthday!  We put the favors (chocolate coin bags and plastic bead necklaces) in a cardboard treasure chest and then hid it.  DH made a cool map with clues all over the house and the kids had a treasure hunt to find their favors.  We also had pirate patches and bandanas for them to wear.  Everyone had so much fun!!

.Angelica.
by Angie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM

that is a cute idea. I don't get too into themes. mostly I just use it for how the cake will be decorated.

PEEK05
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM

That sounds fun. :)

I think my son's 2nd birthday party will be my favorite theme.  He's very into Thomas so that will be his theme this spring.

kimberly161
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I love thomas too. I usually just do a theme but I dont plan games or organize the kids time, just let them play
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)