Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 1247 Replies
21 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Toddlers & Preschoolers!

This is a place for moms with toddlers and preschoolers (ages 1 to 5 yrs.) to share parenting advice and discuss everything from toddler and preschool activities, learning and development to potty training tips to games, books, lessons, crafts and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slrsgirl
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM
14 moms liked this

Hey everyone. My name is Steph. I am 25 and a Navy wife. I have 2 boys - a 2 y/o and a 2 m/o. I am new to staying at home with the kids and am new on CafeMom.

missy_11
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM
3 moms liked this

hi my name is shalaya and my son name Christian always want his way all the time but my son knows ways right from wrong but hot to deal with his crying because he been spoiled alot from his nana so give me some tips mom and he always have bad behavior slapping his anutie banging his head wen he don't get his way

BazingaMama
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:11 PM
9 moms liked this
Hi, my name is Samantha. I am 26 and I am a stay at home mom. I have a 3 year old girl and 1 1/2 year old girl/boy twins.
sarabelle06
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello fellow moms! I am 25 as well and the mother of a 14 month old little girl. I am also new to Cafemom and can hopefully make some local play dates both for myself and my daughter!!

aydensmom94
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Tori, I'm 18 and I have a 2 year old son. I recently got engaged. I am a stay at home mom, i stay home and also care for my grandmother.

Mrs.Brock
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Kara, i'm 19, I have a 15 month old girl her name is nevaeh. I have a wonderful husband named joe, been married for almost 3 years now. Im a stay at home mom also. :)

kiimyen
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this
hello my name is kim,im 32 and a of mother of 3. cody is 5, natalie is 2, and haley is 1.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MayberryMama123
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi, ladies. My name is Sara. I am also 25. lol I have 2 kids, 3 1/2 and 22 months. I have been a stay at home mom for almost 3 years. 

DKk0531
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone. My name is Kristy also 25 yrs old. Married my husband David 12-15-12. Im a stay at home mom, navy veteran. We have one dd Kaylin, 2 yrs old, 3 in feb. We are ttc for number 2, and live in Gardnerville NV.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kimberly1981
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM
8 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Kimberly. I am 31 and married to a truck driver (over the road). I am a stay at home (homeschooling) mom of 2 amazing boys with Autism Spectrum Disorders. They are 4 and 11.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN