Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Toddlers & Preschoolers!

This is a place for moms with toddlers and preschoolers (ages 1 to 5 yrs.) to share parenting advice and discuss everything from toddler and preschool activities, learning and development to potty training tips to games, books, lessons, crafts and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Replies (1241-1247):
charlless
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM
How'd you like it?!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Ah...I used to do this before I was a nurse!

Quoting charlless:

Administrative medical clerk (: coding and billing

Quoting bhwrn1:

Welcome Charlotte! What are you in school for?

Quoting charlless:

Hello my name is Charlotte, young, single mother of a beautiful and smart baby girl named Adrielle. She will be one on the 29th of this month and I am so blessed to have her in my life :) I am working so hard to make a better life for us with going to school from 8-5 mon-thurs and working every free minute I have, I love knowing that my hard work will pay off and someday she'll thank me and appreciate all that I've done (tear). Ha

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting BikiniMamas:

Hi I'm Terri.  I have a 22 month old girl, Jordyn.  I wanted to join because I read an article on Huffington Post and then it resignated so much I wrote about something similar  and thought it would be great to talk to other moms about this kind of stuff.  I don't have any friends with kids, so I'm kind of on my own out here.  I would love to be able to share and hear from other moms.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM

It was an ok job. We had to read the doc's notes to get the diagnosis from the centers, that could be challenging!

Quoting charlless:

How'd you like it?!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Ah...I used to do this before I was a nurse!

Quoting charlless:

Administrative medical clerk (: coding and billing

Quoting bhwrn1:

Welcome Charlotte! What are you in school for?

Quoting charlless:

Hello my name is Charlotte, young, single mother of a beautiful and smart baby girl named Adrielle. She will be one on the 29th of this month and I am so blessed to have her in my life :) I am working so hard to make a better life for us with going to school from 8-5 mon-thurs and working every free minute I have, I love knowing that my hard work will pay off and someday she'll thank me and appreciate all that I've done (tear). Ha

LovelyMom0910
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Hello ladies. My name is Monique I am 25.I am a mother of 2 little boys ages 3 and 4 years old and I am currently pregnant with my first daughter. 

janette031725
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Hi my name is janette I am 21 and a mother of a 2 1/2 year old son named Justin. I am new to cafe mom and am excited :)
BikiniMamas
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Thank you.  Happy to be here

BikiniMamas
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome - happy to be here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)