Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

2&3 year old activities?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:37 AM
  • 0 Replies
My husband's coworker needs a babysitter in February for ten days. I will be watching and caring for this kiddo day and night for two work weeks(weekend between his dad will have him). I've never been good with toddlers, and admittedly I haven't got a schedule really for my own kids... I have one but its very loose with no real activities other than going outside. I *think* the kid is 2, and he's usually in daycare during the week... But to save us time, gas money, and difficulties with transportation we came to the decision to just watch him ourselves. We are meeting with him and his dad for more details about the boy ad his usual schedule, but I need some activity ideas... I won't have a vehicle to go anywhere, so it has to be indoors or outside.

I don't know what typically goes on in a daycare, but this is what I have so far:

Breakfast

Activity

Snack

Activity

Nap/quiet time

Lunch

Activity

Snack

TV time

Outside/physical activity(if there's bad weather we can go in the hall to run around etc.) time

Dinner

Bath time

Books/quiet TV time

Snack and final drinks

Bedtime

My 3 year old knows how to color and draw, but what other activities can we do during activity time?

Ty ladies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)