Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

When my kids don't know I'm watching them..

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

They're hilarious!! They're watching Yo Gabba Gabba on Netflix right now. They're copying the dances to a T. It's so cute to watch them do stuff like this. The second they know we're watching though, it's all over. They think I'm working on my paper for school, which I really should be doing, but they distract me.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momma1708
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:09 AM

That is so cute. Yesterday I was workin gout and my kids decided to jump in and follow the DVD with me, I wish I had their energy because they wanted to keep going when the DVD was over but I was done. 

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Lol, yeah before I was pregnant I was doing the 30 day shred videos by jillian michaels, they'd do it with me. I had to stop because I'm borderline high risk, so I'm taking it SUPER  easy until being told otherwise. They were funny watching them try and do jumping jacks though lol

Quoting momma1708:

That is so cute. Yesterday I was workin gout and my kids decided to jump in and follow the DVD with me, I wish I had their energy because they wanted to keep going when the DVD was over but I was done. 

CafeMom Tickers

momma1708
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:23 AM

That was the DVD, 30 day shred. I use water bottles for weights since I don't have any, and they started using them after it was over trying to mimic the exercises I was doing. 

Quoting AmyL3469:

Lol, yeah before I was pregnant I was doing the 30 day shred videos by jillian michaels, they'd do it with me. I had to stop because I'm borderline high risk, so I'm taking it SUPER  easy until being told otherwise. They were funny watching them try and do jumping jacks though lol

Quoting momma1708:

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Lol, exercising with kids is entertaining but kind of defeats the purpose. I ended up smacking them around so many times by accident lol

Quoting momma1708:

That was the DVD, 30 day shred. I use water bottles for weights since I don't have any, and they started using them after it was over trying to mimic the exercises I was doing. 

Quoting AmyL3469:

Quoting momma1708:

CafeMom Tickers

momma1708
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM

lol that happened to me this morning. I was doing a morning work out video via youtube and DD decided to get right in front of me as I went into a lunge and I didn't see and I almost knocked her over. She started yelling at me. It was really funny. Yesterday when I was doing the 30 day shred DS decided to get under my legs as I was doing something, I don't remember what and knocked him with my knee in the head. 

Quoting AmyL3469:

Lol, exercising with kids is entertaining but kind of defeats the purpose. I ended up smacking them around so many times by accident lol

Quoting momma1708:

Quoting AmyL3469:

Quoting momma1708:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN