Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

toddler girl hair help please!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 22 Replies

Im trying to figure out what i can do with dd's hair. Its short and curly but she has a lot of it. Other than pulling it back with a hair tie or a head band, idk what else to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM
That picture really doesnt do her hair any justice. But she wont stay still long enough for me to get a good pic.
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Another picture
itsm3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM

cute clips or headbands.  that's what i would do :)

armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
We do head bands. She has hair clips but she always takes them out and loses them when im not looking.

Quoting itsm3:

amy1763
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I just found some really good ideas on pinterest, check there :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

when dd had short hair and was younger, she always took out clips too and lost them.   then she refused to let me do anything with it so there was a good year or so that dd went around looking like a dishevelled mess because she refused to let me fix/style her hair.  now that she's older (4), that's all she wants me to do with "pretty clips and headbands" LOL

Quoting armyvet06:

We do head bands. She has hair clips but she always takes them out and loses them when im not looking.

Quoting itsm3:

ardiaxe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:33 PM

My daughters hair is similar, short and super curly mixed in with lots of frizz.  I just gather it all and put it in a ponytail, I then clip something really cute in the pony, like a flower or bow.  That's all the hair torture she can handle.  Etsy has some really cute hair clips.  

armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Thats how mine is walking around right now. She is 2. She is slowly getting used to leavint her hair ties alone.

Quoting itsm3:

when dd had short hair and was younger, she always took out clips too and lost them.   then she refused to let me do anything with it so there was a good year or so that dd went around looking like a dishevelled mess because she refused to let me fix/style her hair.  now that she's older (4), that's all she wants me to do with "pretty clips and headbands" LOL

Quoting armyvet06:

Quoting itsm3:

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I just put it in piggies (just the front half) and go from there.

SoJosMom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I have a 2 and 5 year old. Both had/have curly hair (2 year old still does, 5 year olds has started growing out and becoming just wavy). Clips seem to do best for us. I feel like 2 is such a hard age for little girls tolerating hair styles. My 5 year old is so much better now and she is even starting to do her own hair. Good luck! She is so cute by the way! Reminds me of my oldest at that age. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN