Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Do you, or your Dh/SO....

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 22 Replies
Ever pick favorite with your kids?......My husband does with our first dd.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I do tend to baby/ spoil my youngest more. He is 3 and still in the hugs and cuddles stage whereas my 5 year old.... Not so much.

I don't love him MORE but I'm definetely holding on to my last precious baby moments while I can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM
No.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I try not to. Sometimes Leo gets more snuggles, but he is a baby.  We try to tell both of htem how awesome they are LOL

Aleta775
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

We only have one. So, I'm not help. I don't think we would have a favorite if we had more than one. At least I'd hope not. My brother was the favorite and I hated how that felt. 

babygomez
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM

No way. Never.

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

We just have one kiddo for a couple more months, so it's easy to have a favorite at the moment. I guess when DS gets here, I'll have a favorite son and a favorite daughter.

ejsmom4604
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this

I do have favorites. I have my favorite 8 yo (ODS), favorite 6 yo (SS), and favorite (almost) 22 mo old (YDS). After each birthday they become my favorite (insert age here) in the entire world. :) 

Ktina11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't pick favorites...but they are treated differently as they are different kids. My three boys are all within 31 months of age so ideally they should be alike....in theory. But that just isn't so. Kids are different but I love them each....but relate to them each differently.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sumannie
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Quoting Aleta775:

We only have one. So, I'm not help. I don't think we would have a favorite if we had more than one. At least I'd hope not. My brother was the favorite and I hated how that felt. 

Same here with our family. Thats why I don't like it when my dh does that sometimes.
Gweneveer
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I do not.  But my SO clearly favors our youngest dd.  It pisses me off to no end!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)