Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Do your LOs like to dance?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

Mine love to! My daughter is almost 4 and loves it so much.  She pretends she is a ballerina every day.  I am hoping to put her in ballet this spring.

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillVon
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Anytime music or even just a simple tune plays, my one year old dd shakes it and spins in a circle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM

YEs they love to.

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM

yes, a lot!  one of their favorite things is to have a dance party with my hubby.  they turn off the lights, make popcorn, blast some music and the kids go crazy!  they started that when my dd was really young and i was out one night and now it's their thing :)

Jemia
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM

they both love to. did not get that from me. lol

PEEK05
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:19 PM

LOL same here

Quoting .Angelica.:

they both love to. did not get that from me. lol

babygomez
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Oh YES! I have a bunch of music on my phone and I ask my son "Amos, you want to hear music?", he starts walking towards me as fast as he can, smiling, breathing all heavy LOL I let him walk around with it, and he just dances and plays with his toys with the phone right by him. I love it!
My daughter dances like a ballerina too, ever since she started watching Angelina Ballerina a couple months back, she wears tutus, carries a wand, twirls a scarf. She's never been this "girly" before. It's really cute. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL our kids sound the same! My husband gives our son his phone after his bath because he has it playing music while they are in the bath and then our son will just walk around dancing while holding onto the phone after he is in his pajamas right before we are going to bed.

My daughter loves Angelina Ballerina too.  She has always been girly though. She is into everything pink, dancing, ballerinas, ponies, princesses, etc. I was NEVER like that as a girl, but it's fun to be around her.  :)

Quoting babygomez:

Oh YES! I have a bunch of music on my phone and I ask my son "Amos, you want to hear music?", he starts walking towards me as fast as he can, smiling, breathing all heavy LOL I let him walk around with it, and he just dances and plays with his toys with the phone right by him. I love it!
My daughter dances like a ballerina too, ever since she started watching Angelina Ballerina a couple months back, she wears tutus, carries a wand, twirls a scarf. She's never been this "girly" before. It's really cute. :)

yellownes8
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM
My 3 year old is in a dance class so she loves dancing. Her 2 year old sister always wants to go in the room and dance with her and gets upset that she can't. We will sign her up when she turns 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Yes my DD LOVES dancing  but my 8yo DS could care less but he does love to listen to music.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)