Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Wow!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

Wow, my child who almost always chooses to go hungry because she won't touch most foods (ever since she was an older infant on solids and is now turning 4 in just a couple of weeks) just ate seconds on garlic buttered pasta! Totally surprised!

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Yay! Just keep offering. My lo surprises me almost daily with what he will actually eat. Today it was pb and apples. I've offered it to him 100 times and he always refused. Today was no different. But it went on his plate anyway and next thing I know, he's eating it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sumannie
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Alright! My oldest dd refuses to eat what is given to her sometimes but she eventually eats it if it sits in front of her long enough.
rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Awesome!  I'm finding that my 4yr will now eat the strangest things........who also would live off of pbj and chicken!

corrinacs
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome :).  Caden finally hit that stage too, but then he outgrew clothes like every 5 minutes LOL

ejsmom4604
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Every once in a while my YDS will surprise me. Though he does love his fruits and most veggies. But trying to get protien in him...yeah its nearly impossible. 

RobynS
by Robyn on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Sweet!!!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN