Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
so My 2 year old son has the habit of undressing himself on a daily basis and runs around the house butt naked no diaper no nothing! I dont know why he does it but its starting to annoy me hes even done it at the store! Can any moms relate? Is this just a terrible twos thing? : /
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kermitthemom23
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I was 3 for 3 in stripper kids. They grow out of it.
Since he wants to ditch the diaper too why not potty train him
GE1
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Ahhhh so that is when it starts! My niece is studying to be a special ed teacher and has told me about the naked baby phase. I just did not remember when it started. This is just a phase and I can just imagine how frustrating it can be. I cannot relate yet since my baby is only 13 months old but what a phase to look forward to YIPPIE

signingmama2915
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
My almost 2 year old loves being naked too and tries to strip down. He doesnt know how to get all the clothes off yet.

Its a stage many kids go through.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I can relate

.Angelica.
by Angie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM

kids that age like to be naked. lol my son never did it in public but at home it was hard to keep clothes on him.

ladyrt0731
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:53 PM

My 3 year does that all the time, he has been doing this since before he turned 2. Just recently we were at the store, I was look for shoes for my youngest, I turned around and here he is totally naked, his clothes were thrown all over the shoe department, the look on my face must have tickled him because he got the serious case of the giggles, then I struggled to get him dressed for the next 5 minutes. So I understand what you are going thru.

debramommyof4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:04 PM

My 7 year old did that at 2.  She would go outside and get out of my reach and strip.  Then run off. 

clowery
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM
I can differently relate!! Both my girls ages 2 n 3 does that completely naked and I'm constantly gotta keep putting clothes on them they usually only do it when the spill something or have an accident .but once one piece of clothing comes off they all come off
weberbaby
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:23 PM
My 2yo does that too. Heck, so does my 4yo (both girls). I just let them do it at home. I've never given it a second thought. When we are out and one starts to lift a shirt I just remind them that in public we keep our clothes on. They've never argued with me on that one.
ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Normal.  I can't relate, but my cousin's daughter did the same thing.  Even in the middle of winter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)