Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so My 2 year old son has the habit of undressing himself on a daily basis and runs around the house butt naked no diaper no nothing! I dont know why he does it but its starting to annoy me hes even done it at the store! Can any moms relate? Is this just a terrible twos thing? : /
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
LML1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Positive note, he knows how to undress himself : ) Negative: Do his clothes fit properly? Detergent irritating his skin? Could very well be a phase...

sweetmissy_05
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:51 AM

My 3 year old does that but she also has sensory processing disorder and autism.

Bkf4e4l
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM

My daughter has done that mutilpe times. She still takes her diaper off, because she in that stage (She is 22months) of potty training and hates dirty diapers. Anyways, she doesn't like clothes because she is in that stage and because I get undress in front of her, which she thinks she can too. Sometime what my finacee and I did was put overralls on her and it stopped. She didn't know how to take him off. So, in public put overralls and at home just keep putting clothes on him and don't get mad because they are going to keep doing it.

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM

DS doesn't like diapers, but he gets mad when you take his clothes off.  

leinaala09
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Oh my goodness my daughter is doing the same thing!!! It is driving me nuts!! If she is in her room awake too long without anyone getting her, she will strip and change her clothes. It's crazy. And if she poops, she will take her diaper off and put something else on or just put pants back on with no diaper. She will be two in less than two weeks, and I really hope this stops soon!

lulubugg
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:11 AM

awww the memories! I think its a stage my son was always nuda budda! It did not bother me Id put a big shirt on him and he was fine. When we got company he had to dress and was ok with it. Tugged at his cloths but keep ed it on.

heartslove09
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM

lol dont worry my 3 yr old went through a phase and it was soooo annoying but she got over it. Now she is currently in the wearing dresses only phase!

KsenijaR
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I know a lot of toddlers who love to walk around the house naked, simply because they don't like clothes - it's not always comfortable and hampers movements. Don't see anything wrong with that.

Starleet
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:51 AM

My daughter does the same thing but with the diaper on. She is just turning 2. lol

iansmommy9
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:44 AM

LOL. DS has done this a couple times the last few weeks, but outside. We were working on consignment on Saturday, and while going through a box of toys that has been in the garage for a couple months, we found the missing set of PJs, a pair of underwear, and a pair of socks. We were left scratching our heads trying to figure out when he stripped down in the garage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)