Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

It's coming...

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

...Kindergarten!

I just finished filling out the first registration forms and scheduling my son's kindergarten screening... It will be here before I know it! I hope we're all ready for this. He's our only child and it's going to be a big change for everyone!

school bus

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Yeah! My son has LOVED kindergarten and so have I :) he's counting down to 1st grade now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Wow, I'll be doing that next year!

SarahSuzyQ
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I think my son is very ready, and he's going to enjoy it... I hope! It's just one of those reminders for me as mom that time is flying by!

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Yeah! My son has LOVED kindergarten and so have I :) he's counting down to 1st grade now!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I know what you mean.  Because I'm home, he has only done 1/2 day K and he absolutely cannot wait to be full-day next year.  I'm looking forward to a bit more time for errands and things but I'm also sad that he's growing up so quickly. 

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I think my son is very ready, and he's going to enjoy it... I hope! It's just one of those reminders for me as mom that time is flying by!

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Mrs.Velasquez
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I haven't gone to the school yet. I think I'm in denial :( lol. Her 5th birthday is next Wednesday so I'll wait till Friday.
sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:13 PM

It's very exciting! My dd is in kindergarten and she loves it! She's learning so much.  

.Angelica.
by Angie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM
I have to find out when the registration and stuff is. I looked at their websute but it has info from last year.
MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:22 PM
My dd will be 3 on the 19th and starts preschool in Sept. Do you ladies think its too early for me to go register her? This is all very new to me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM
This seems very early to me... Actual screenings are in April, but today was the first day you could sign up for a time slot. I guess now we don't have to worry about it again until April.

Quoting .Angelica.:

I have to find out when the registration and stuff is. I looked at their websute but it has info from last year.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Preschools around here start taking fall registrations over the next month or so, but I know in some areas it's earlier. I would definitely call and ask, especially if spots are limited.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

My dd will be 3 on the 19th and starts preschool in Sept. Do you ladies think its too early for me to go register her? This is all very new to me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)