Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

i wanted to KILL her!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
so i took my girls (7months and 3 years) to the store yesterday. i took my youngest out first and put her next to the car so i could help her sister. then i put the 3 year old down to pick up the carseat and head in. i realized that i left my wallet in the car so i opened my door to get it. as i was opening my door the owner of the car next to mine got it and started the car. in the two seconds it took me to grab my wallet from next to my seat and close my door the lady put her car in gear. so far its fine then she looked me in the eye and started backing up. the bitch almost ran over dd foot! i was so pissed. i dropped my wallet and grabbed dd out of the way just in time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.Velasquez
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Some people just don't care :/ I'm glad nothing happen to her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bieg9093
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I want to help you kill her.

corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:41 PM

WTF. People justh ave NO patience at all :/.  I hate it when I see stuff like that.  I'ts not like you were purposefully getting in her way because you don't like her......you have two kids FFS.

PPL sometimes :/

collinsmommy0
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Omg. People are so stupid sometimes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ursy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM

thank goodness you and your children are safe...it's inexcusable.  Especially with children in the car.  People who don't have children with them should give preference to those who do ... we should help each other and take care of each other that way.

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Wow, terrible!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)