Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

My daughters weird dinner....

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 149 Replies
4 moms liked this

3/4 of an avocado, hard salami, a pickle, havarti cheese, chicken lunch meat slices, a banana and whole wheat crackers and milk...so far. She is currently also very interested in the frozen pizza my husband is pulling out of the oven. My daughter eats like a teenage boy.

Anyone else's toddler eat like this?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristina0121
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this
My 2 yo daughter! She eats a lot! And she loves everything! Tonight she ate 2 tortillas, 2 oz chicken breast, an apple, 6 caramel carrots, a salad, a jumbo pickle, 2 popcicles, fruit snacks, and some steak. She just loves it! She's growing! (And before anyone thinks she overeats, she was a preemie and is still in the 20th percentile for weight and 25th for height)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WillVon
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM
My one year old dd is a lil piggy also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Lol, my dd eats pretty well, but my 2 year old won't eat anything! That salami and havarti sounds pretty good right about now! 

jenaree
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I know how you feel! If Nola was at all chubby I would worry about her eating but she is perfectly proportioned! I love that your daugther had a pickle and steak, what a great combo! Nola loves olives, capers, blue cheese, lemons, anything strong flavored really!

Quoting kristina0121:

My 2 yo daughter! She eats a lot! And she loves everything! Tonight she ate 2 tortillas, 2 oz chicken breast, an apple, 6 caramel carrots, a salad, a jumbo pickle, 2 popcicles, fruit snacks, and some steak. She just loves it! She's growing! (And before anyone thinks she overeats, she was a preemie and is still in the 20th percentile for weight and 25th for height)

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
3 moms liked this

My 3 1/2 year old used to be called The Hoover.  We never needed a dog, we had her!  She would eat her food and then clean her brother's plate if he didn't :) 

dudestfd
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Yep, a few weeks ago she ate a full meal every hr she was awake. She grew a whole inch the following week.

jenaree
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

We called my grandpa the garbage disposal and I think my daughter takes after him!

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

My 3 1/2 year old used to be called The Hoover.  We never needed a dog, we had her!  She would eat her food and then clean her brother's plate if he didn't :) 

corrinacs
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM

HAHAH, yes, from time to time.  The other day he was pulling every vegetable out of the fridge and going for it.

Sounds like your lo wants some protein LOL

jenaree
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I would agree that it is a growth spurt except she has always been like this! I think it is the Italian side in her coming out!

Quoting dudestfd:

Yep, a few weeks ago she ate a full meal every hr she was awake. She grew a whole inch the following week.

dudestfd
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, they do love their food...

Quoting jenaree:

I would agree that it is a growth spurt except she has always been like this! I think it is the Italian side in her coming out!

Quoting dudestfd:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)