Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

My daughters weird dinner....

Posted by   + Show Post

3/4 of an avocado, hard salami, a pickle, havarti cheese, chicken lunch meat slices, a banana and whole wheat crackers and milk...so far. She is currently also very interested in the frozen pizza my husband is pulling out of the oven. My daughter eats like a teenage boy.

Anyone else's toddler eat like this?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (141-149):
ziad_7
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:31 AM

pregnant belly

Proud-mama-05
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:30 AM

My 2yo DD does but she doesn't do it every day thank goodness lol. We'd be eaten out of house and home between her and her 3 older brothers if that was the cases lol

Gweneveer
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Not mine....shes 2 and looks like shes 1.  Barely eats.  Drives me NUTS!

kysmama08
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Lol my 4 soon to be 5 yo daughter eats anything and everything and it still looks like she has baby 6 pack abs lol...oh to have that metabolism and energy again lol

TerriAnne2606
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Sometimes, yes.  And, then there's the days when I swear she's a bird and doesn't eat anything.  LOL Sounds like a dinner mine has had recently!!

03amanda
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:58 AM

my 3 1/2 she eats good with her food when she was 6 months old she would eat 1st stage baby 2 of them and a whole 8oz bottle when she got to the two stage baby food she would still eat two and a whole 80z bottle

WashingtonMom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:11 PM

My DD is 6 now but she would go through phases where she would eat the dishes and silverware if I let her! And then suddenly grow out of all her clothes...  Maybe your DD is about to have a growth spurt.. :)

jenaree
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM

LOL! 

Quoting ziad_7:

pregnant belly

eleni1010
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM

my 4 yo son is like a bottomless pit. i feel like i'm living with my teenage nephew again!! he eats all day long. 2 breakfast, an apple or pear about 30 minutes later. jelly sandwich an hour after that. goldfish crackers. lunch. fruit snacks. another fruit. yogurt. carrots and celery. dinner. pretzels, maybe another fruit or yogurt before bed. he also has 2 cups of milk, one with breakfast one right before bed. breakfast, lunch and dinner i try my best to be healthy and well rounded but lets face it we don't always succeed! I don't beat myself up for giving him a couple of hotdogs for lunch with some veggies. and thankfully both my son and his 2yo sister love whole wheat bread better than white sandwich bread. it's been months since i've had white bread in the house. but yeah my son eats like he's 15!! i can barely afford to feed him now.. what am i gonna do when he reaches 15? I'll have to take out a loan to go to the grocery store!! lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)