Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just found out why my son's montessori closed down

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 15 Replies

you may remember a while back me posting about my sons Montessori closing down so abruptly. well another parent emailed me this morning telling me the school was shut down because of molestation charges on one of the teachers and failure to report the activity charges on another teachers and the principal i am sick to my damn stomach i sent my baby there and now im sitting here wondering if these sick fucks harmed him and i just not know about it

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Was the accused teacher one of your sons teachers or from another class? Just remember, just because someone is accused of something, doesn't mean it was true.
headingsouth13
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

the first few days he was their he was in the teachers room but was moved to his last teachers room. as for it might not of happened they found pictures on the teacher's computer(both home and work) some were taken at the school some not

Quoting Junebaby18:

Was the accused teacher one of your sons teachers or from another class? Just remember, just because someone is accused of something, doesn't mean it was true.

CafeMom Tickers
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Quoting headingsouth13:

If they have proof that it happened, that makes it even more scary and sad. :-(
Have the police talked to you yet? Have you talked to your son about good touch/bad touch yet?
Hopefully nothing happened to your son. That is a very scary situation.
headingsouth13
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM

we have had the good/bad touch talk after he started to ask questions about how the babies got into my tummy. a detective call to set a time and date to talk to me and my son but instructed me not to ask him anything until after they have had a chance to talk to him

Quoting Junebaby18:

Quoting headingsouth13:

If they have proof that it happened, that makes it even more scary and sad. :-(
Have the police talked to you yet? Have you talked to your son about good touch/bad touch yet?
Hopefully nothing happened to your son. That is a very scary situation.

CafeMom Tickers
.Angelica.
by Angie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

that's awful.

doulala
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

AWFUL!!

:-(

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Quoting headingsouth13:

That's good that the detective told you that. You don't want to accidentally ask him leading questions and put stuff in his head that never happened.
BlessedMammaof2
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:37 PM
I'm sorry. Try non't to blame yourself. I would consider counseling soon after the appointment with the detectives. How long ago did the school close? It is alarming you were just now made aware of the situation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by Robyn on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM

so scary!! :(

headingsouth13
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:35 PM

it closed down within the first week of january

Quoting BlessedMammaof2:

I'm sorry. Try non't to blame yourself. I would consider counseling soon after the appointment with the detectives. How long ago did the school close? It is alarming you were just now made aware of the situation.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)